Thursday, August 2, 2007

Let me introduce myself

This is a repost from another blog I have and thought it might be a good idea to post here as well.

I have noticed I have some new readers that may not really have a clue as to who I am so I figured I would introduce myself to them.

Yes, in fact I am an attorney. I practice mainly in the areas of family law and criminal law (and believe me they often overlap). I also at one time was a very good immigration lawyer. Now I just take a few cases here and there to help people out.

I do smoke cigars. I normally have my first one on the way to work along with a diet coke. It is the breakfast of those who are going to die young. In all on a bad day I might have 3 or more cigars, on a good day 2. I also drink beer (and whiskey) - in fact I am probably a high functioning drunk, but at least I am functioning.
I tend to write about my life mostly, but there are times I get off on political rants and just off the wall junk.
The firm I work for is a bit screwed up and dysfunctional. The boss is "billbert" and the other partner is "the frumpy snort laugher". Codger and youngin seldom rate being mentioned, but from time to time they will be. The support staff has such a high turn over I hardly know their real names, much less have taken the time to give them fake one. Everything I write about work is true - believe me you cannot make this stuff up.

If at anytime you have a question and want to know something about me just ask.

And oh yeah I don't really type so get used to typos and spelling errors - it is part of my charm.

No comments: