Monday, January 7, 2008

It is a monday

Today I had a follow up hearing on this and this . She showed up again today without an attorney and the Judge gave her more time to find one. Gee thanks Judge. Anyway I am fed up with her crap and set it down as a full fledged trial so we can have plenty of time to have a 15 minute hearing about why she can't obey the Judge.

On a related note, I have heard try and tell her side of things for almost 4 years now and it barely matches up with what my client says. Basically they agree that they had sex and that a child was born. until recently they even agreed he was daddy. According to her he has never shown an interest in the child. On the other hand I point to court records that go back to 1992 showing that he has attempted to be a part of the kids life. And like anything there are at least 3 sides to it - his/hers/the truth. I do not know what is the truth, but I do know that she has convinced herself that what she is saying is the gospel truth and based on her myspace page she has many followers. I am often tempted to post his version of the truth on her page, but I don't.

Oh well, time to get ready for tomorrows trial

No comments: