Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Hearing

Today I had the hearing I blogged about a few days ago. The hearing went pretty good for my client. I was able to prevent the baby momma from bringing up paternity at all. She tried and and tried, but she was shut down. She was ordered to allow visitation to continue as normal, to pay me $1,500.00, to no speak to the child about who her father may or may or may not be. Several times the judge warned her she was about to spend the next few days in a jail cell. We o back on January 7, 2008 for her to show cause why she should not go to jail for contempt.

That is the good part.

Within 15 minutes of the actual hearing, but while waiting for the judge to sign the Order, the baby momma and the supposed new baby daddy discussed my client as a child molester in front of the child which I heard as well as a bailiff. What I did not hear, but was heard by the bailiff, court administrator and court clerk was about the child paternity, new tests and that my client was not daddy - in direct violation of the Judges Order. I will discuss going back to court ASAP or waiting until January with my client. I cannot express how pissed I am.

2 comments:

Kristen said...

What a BITCH!! There are very few women I'd use the C-word for, but I'm thinking she's one! I hope ya'll nail her ass!

Redgoddessupreme said...

Why is my cigar smoking friend not acting like my friend this week?

PS: I concur with kristen's comments. Based on your blog I think this woman needs some quality thinking time in jail.