Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Gotta love it

In the world of litigation there is nothing like representing a corporate client. In a case that has landed BACK on my desk this client has general counsel who is overseeing what outside counsel is doing to moniter us the litigation counsel. Crazy huh?

Well I worked on this case the back when it first came to us and last looked at it in 2003-2004. I then moved on to pretty much become the go to trial attorney here and didn't have to do a lot of the lowly scut work on others cases. Well now this monster -17 boxs so far is back on my desk to complete discovery and depositions with an eye towards trial next year. In short, I will get to bill the hell out of this - I will have to relearn alot of the facts, review what has been done so far and then go to work on what I need to do. Sure it will mean some long hours of boring reading, but each hour is gold. thank you thank you thank you.

2 comments:

Redgoddessupreme said...

You could probably start the billing with time spent on the blog. Although thank God you don't charge us to read your thoughts. Ha!

Kristen said...

Just in time for Christmas!