Saturday, April 5, 2008

unreal (Friday)

As I blogged Wednesday a Judge on a temporary basis awarded baby momma and baby daddy true joint physical and legal custody for a week at a time. My secretary has not even had a chance to transcribe the written Order I dictated yet and there is already trouble.

Seems babby momma want the kid back in the old daycare, the same one that helped her play hide the baby. My client is adamant that the kid stay in the new daycare. So there we are - argueing over nothing.

This is why our state courts doesn’t favor joint physical and legal custody and require the Court to give one parent superior rights.

1 comment:

Redgoddessupreme said...

WOW! What a busy week. I hope this week is decent to you. I enjoy reading your posts on this blog since I can't read your other one at work. Damn websense. I can't wait to hear what new kinds of baby mama drama you have to share next.